RMNTK Nefteotdacha JSC
RMNTK Nefteotdacha JSC is a company that carries out works related to technical and HR provision of services rendered at RUSVIETPETRO’s fields, carries out contractor works under the Boca de Jaruco project in Cuba, renders services for the Visha-Thermogas nitrogen-compressor unit in the Republic of Belarus.
This company performs the organization of construction, reconstruction, overhaul, construction control, and preparation of the design documentation engaged by developers or customers, based on a general contractor agreement
Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka JSC (AMNGR) is a company that renders services in the oil and gas sector for drilling and construction of offshore exploration wells by means of Murmanskaya Jack-Up Rig and Valentin Shashin Drill Ship, cargo-handling port, auxiliary production services (professional and technical training school).
Zarnestservice LLC is a company engaged in the sale of crude oil produced by the Zarubezhneft Group of companies to domestic and foreign markets, the supply of materials, equipment, and the rendering of services for JV VIETSOVPETRO’S requirements.
RMNTK Nefteotdacha JSC Hide ▲ Open ▼
RMNTK Nefteotdacha JSC - Russian inter-sectoral scientific and technical complex “Nefteotdacha”
The company was founded in order to conduct works on the creation, commercial testing and introduction of the new production stimulation and IOR/EOR technologies/methods in: specially allocated targets of development, pilot areas and fields with hard-to-recover oil reserves so as to ensure the efficient functioning of sectorial science under market conditions.
The RMNTK Nefteotdacha’s main areas of activities are as follows:
- Carrying out fundamental and applied research to create new production technologies and IOR/EOR methods, technical means and chemical products for these purposes, and the development and introduction of well repair technologies;
- Participation in elaboration and coordination of scientific and technical programs for the implementation of integrated sectorial and inter-sectorial oil production techniques and technology, and IOR/EOR field methods;
- Technical and economic research in oil, gas and bitumen production;
- The working out of proposals on the economical provision of creating and introducing new technical means and technologies for production and IOR/EOR methods;
- The creation and improvement of estimation methods for hydrocarbon raw materials and associated components;
- Elaborating on the forecasts of production methods development in the Russian Federation;
- Development of projects for technological schemes for field development and the construction of field surface facilities;
- Appraisal of the projects for technological schemes for field development and the construction of field surface facilities.
For more detailed information on RMNTK Nefteotdacha’s activities, please visit www.rmntk.ru
Zarubezhneftestroymontazh Hide ▲ Open ▼
This company was established in 1999 in order to provide a full range of services in the construction of production facilities, and the treatment and transportation of oil, gas and their derivative products in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.
This company performs the organization of construction, reconstruction, overhaul, construction control, and preparation of the design documentation engaged by developers or customers, based on a general contractor agreement.
For more detailed information on Zarubezhneftestroymontazh’s activities, please visit www.znsm.ru
Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka Hide ▲ Open ▼
Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka (AMNGR) was established in 1979 in order to conduct works on the offshore oil and gas prospecting, exploration and development in the Arctic seas of Russia.
At present, AMNGR is a company capable of providing a full complex of offshore prospecting and exploration works including well engineering, construction and scientific processing of the data obtained as well as reserves estimation, using its own resources.
In order to conduct offshore works, AMNGR possesses a specialized oil and gas fleet, including Valentin Shashin Drill Ship and Murmanskaya Jack-Up Rig.
The company’s major areas of activity include prospect and exploration wells drilling, drilling rigs’ supply services, vessels’ bunkering at anchorage, emergency-rescue services, participation in rescue operations.
Valentin Shashin Drill Ship and “Murmanskaya” Jack-Up Rig
AMNGR is pleased to offer all interested companies conducting works on exploration and development of offshore oil and gas fields to consider a possibility to engage Valentin Shashin Drill Ship and Murmanskaya Jack-Up Rig in drilling operations under their projects. Our possible mutually beneficial cooperation is not limited to drilling by the technical specifications of the drilling rigs. Valentin Shashin Drill Ship can be used as a storage vessel for supply and drilling provision at the remote offshore fields with a function of the emergency-rescue duty vessel, as well as for equipment placement when formation fracturing operations are carried out at offshore wells.
AMNGR is ready to consider all proposals, including Valentin Shashin Drill Ship and Murmanskaya Jack-Up Rig’s chartering on bare boat basis, as well as its sale on “as is and where is” terms.
Professional and technical training school
In 2015, decision was taken to resume divers training suspended in 2012 based on AMNGR’s Professional and Technical Training School. The trainees who get a“3rd class, 5th grade diver” specialization take a theoretical course, test practical skills in the low depth swimming pool, pass training in diving altitude test chamber and implement open-water diving.
The first group under this specialization completed their training with the AMNGR’s School in January 2017. At present, it conducts a registration of the new trainees list. Their training will start in February 2017.
For more detailed information on Arktikmorneftegazrazvedka’s activities, please visit www.amngr.ru
Zarnestservice Hide ▲ Open ▼
This company was established in 1999 to give Zarubezhneft the opportunity to supply Russian equipment, materials and services to the socialist republic of Vietnam (SRV) in order to meet JV Vietsovpetro’s operational requirements
Areas of activities include:
- Supplying Russian goods for JV Vietsovpetro and other companies of SRV;
- Commissioning of Zarubezhneft’s oil sales in domestic and foreign markets;
- Commissioning of freight vessels for JV Vietsovpetro;
- Commissioning of oil sales to external producers;
- Supplying goods to Zarubezhneft’s subsidiaries.