In pursuance of the instruction of the Government of the Russian Federation, our company has developed and the Board of Directors has approved the updated corporate Program for Innovation Development (PID) for the 2016-2020 period (up to the year 2030). The corporate Program for Innovation Development for the 2016-2020 period (up to the year 2030) is aimed at increasing the role of innovations in achieving the corporate strategic goals, including:
- Achievement of significant positive effects from the program’s implementation in relation to the company’s activity;
- Increase of efficiency of main business processes, labour efficiency growth;
- Improvement of the company’s competitiveness and position at Russian and foreign markets;
- Maximum coverage of possibilities in innovation sphere in developing and taking management decisions in the company.
Tasks and objectives of the Program for Innovation Development
Innovation development of our company targets the efficiency improvement in developing current and potential projects in accordance with the corporate strategy and the long-term development program. The objective of the innovation development is to achieve significant improvement of priority areas of the company’s development, such as:
- Improvement of the efficiency of technological innovative solutions aimed at improvement of the development efficiency:
o Carbonate reservoirs,
o Hard to recover reserves,
o Matured, out-of-balance fields.
- Localization of the residual reserves in order to include them into field development and working out of its own in-house approaches of petroleum engineering;
- Growth and inclusion into development of reserves due to innovative exploration methods;
- Enhancement of energy efficiency and environment-friendliness of production.
Development of partnership with higher education institutions in education and science sphere
In order to achieve the goals set, Zarubezhneft makes provision for a comprehensive cooperation in innovation sphere with development institutes, innovation territorial clusters, technological platforms, higher education institutions, Russian Academy of Science’s institutions and small and medium-sized business enterprises. More detailed information can be found in the Passport of the Program for Innovation Development for the 2016-2020 period (up to the year 2030).
Design, scientific-research and service entities of the Zarubezhneft’s Group are engaged in implementation of the PID’s projects.
Coordinator of the PID’s implementation is the Innovation Development Department of Zarubezhneft (contact e-mail is DAntonenko@nestro.ru, tel. (495) 748-64-67).
The corporate single-window system
One of the important positive effects arising in the course of realization of the Program for Innovation Development is a significant increase in demand for innovations on the part of Zarubezhneft which, as a rule, is impossible using solely company’s, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities’ resources. Therefore, our company develops mechanisms of innovation technologies and products acquisition from other entities.
In order to remove administrative, financial and informational barriers, facilitating access to Zarubezhneft’s purchases by other Russian entities, i.e. potential suppliers of innovation solutions, we created a system for introduction of innovation solutions proposed by other entities, as well as their access to R&D in the company’s interest (the single-window system).
The single window system provides for a stage-by-stage consideration of proposals of suppliers in the course of working out innovation solutions proposed by suppliers and a confirmation of the claimed economic characteristics.
Regulations on procedure for consideration of the proposed innovation solutions in Zarubezhneft JSC (the single-window system) regulating the work of the system, are located on our official website.
To submit an Innovation proposal through the single-window system, send it to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VNIIneft JSC Hide ▲ Open ▼
Academician A.P. Krylov All-Russian Institute for Oil and Gas Research (VNIIneft JSC)
Major areas of activities of the Institute:
- Reservoir engineering, reserves calculation, drilling support and monitoring of the country’s raw materials base status;
- Core and formation fluids properties study;
- Oil and gas fields development design and analysis;
- EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) methods;
- Analysis of the oil and gas projects investment attractiveness.
Giprovostokneft JSC Hide ▲ Open ▼
Institute for Design and Research Works in Oil Industry Giprovostokneft JSC
Major areas of activities of the Institute:
- Advanced engineering;
- Improvement of methods and technologies for gathering oil, condensate and gas;
- Scientific research and FEEDs in the area of oil gathering, transportation and treatment, arrangements for oil, gas and water transportation;
- Preparation of the projects of the integrated field development and oil & gas producing facilities and installations, construction and reconstruction projects;
- Carrying out of studies in the area of drilling and preparation of well construction projects.